This year, we received almost 200 nominations and a committee of LTRC experts selected this year’s honorees. The committee consisted of Heidi Alexander, Dennis Kennedy, Sofia Lingos, and Allison Shields. The judging process was challenging, but 20 phenomenal women were selected from this year’s nominations. These women will be recognized on February 26th in Chicago at the 2020 Women of Legal Tech Summit.
We will be running individual profiles on each of our honorees this year every Wednesday starting in February, so stay tuned!
Congrats to Our Class of 2020!
- Linn Alfredsson | Founder and Project Manager at Tech Academy Nordic
- Charity Anastasio (@charityanas) | Practice Management Advisor for the American Immigration Lawyers Association’s Practice & Professionalism Center
- Bernadette Bulacan Starin (@InHouse_Bern) | Lead Evangelist at Icertis
- Veronica Canton (@vlgac) | Partner and Co-Founder of Impowerus
- Lisa Colpoys (@lcolpoys) | Program Director at the Insitute for the Future of Law Practice
- Stephanie Everett (@StephAEverett) | President of Lawyerist.com
- Lori Gonzalez (@RayNaCorp) | CEO of The RayNa Corporation
- Christie Guimond (@cguimond11) | Co-Founder of #SheBreakstheLaw
- Sirisha Gummaregula | COO of QuisLex
- Margaret Hagan (@margarethagan) | Director of the Legal Design Lab
- Hannah Konitshek | Head of Business Operations and Strategy at Legal.io
- Mary Mack | CEO and Chief Legal Technologist at EDRM
- The Honorable Bridget McCormack (@BridgetMaryMc) | Chief Justice of the Michigan Supreme Court
- Dorna Moini (@dorna_moini) | Founder and CEO of Documate
- Kathleen Orr | Senior Innovation Counsel at Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Donna Payne | CEO of PayneGroup, Inc.
- Farrah Pepper | Chief Legal Innovation Counsel at Marsh & McLennan Companies
- Jayne Reardon (@JayneRReardon)| Executive Director at the Illinois Supreme Court’s Commission on Professionalism
- Carla Reyes (@Prof_CarlaReyes) | Director of Michigan State University’s Center of Law & Innovation and LegalRnD Lab